- By admin
- 24 July, 2012
- Comments Off
PacSun is a clothing company specializing in teen fashion with a southern California surfer influence. PacSun started out as a small surf shop founded in 1980 by Tom Moore and located in Newport Beach. Today, PacSun has more than 800 stores located in all 50 states and provides international shipping to more than forty countries. The company’s headquarters located in Anaheim, California and has a distribution center located in Olathe, Kansas.
- Save big on Women’s Sale Jeans at Pacsun.
- Pacsun has Women’s Sweaters starting at just $14.99!
- Get Free Shipping on all regularly priced shoes.
- Pacsun has Mens Tees and T-shirts on sale starting at just $9.99!
- Check out Women’s Hoodies on sale starting at just $14.99!
- Men’s Boardshorts are on sale, buy one get one half off!
- Check out all Pacsun’s Sale Items and pay $7 flat rate shipping or free shipping on all orders $75 or more.
Staying true to its roots, PacSun is dedicated to offering clothing and accessories that express the youth culture, giving teens a way to express their styles. The company strives to be ahead of fashion trends and to find what’s next in teen style. PacSun is a company that focuses a specific target audience and succeeds in bringing that audience what they want in fashion and accessories.
PacSun offers clothing options for both guys and girls. The store provides all the essentials including jeans, polo shirts, board shorts, swimwear, hoodies and footwear. To maintain the sunny surfer vibe, PacSun offers products from a variety of brands including Billabong, Roxy, Hurley and Quiksilver. The store also sells street wear labels such as Vans, Converse and DC Shoes.
Recently, PacSun has been gaining influence, particularly in women’s fashion. After a successful national advertising campaign in print and online, the store is now a leading retailer in emerging brands for women. Collaborations with clothing labels more focused on design has elevated PacSun in to a store where women can shop for casual and higher end looks.
Check out these travel deals from Expedia.